Thursday, July 05, 2007
Saturday, April 21, 2007
- Yeah? What?
. "To see you cry, it makes me smaaaaaiiile. I feel bad for a while and then...."
- That's very flaterring, I just don't think of you
. Fuck! You stole a line yet again. Did you hear that people dis darn dash stole another line. Anyway it is good fun figering you 'finger finger'
- I feel like clubbing, hit the party scene
. Standing up or lying down?
- Heh, funny aren't you? Children of the Sky...World hold on. Come to think of it the world can't hold onto you ever
. Did you watch this movie 'Stranger Than Fiction'? A nice quiet film with a fairly subtle dues ex. You must watch it
- That's the one with Maggie Gyllenhal, innit? (got the pun you stupid dot?)Did you know Maggie acted in 'The Secretary' it was a movie that had a boss and "The Secretary" indulge in BDSM fantasies. I expected the movie to be one on quickies, what with Maggie being done in 2 minutes and all.
. The question was, did you watch the movie, you trivia buster.
- No, I didn't
. That's all I wanted to know
- Unappreciative bastard. Do you have the DVD?
. I may
- Can I have it?
. I will consider that
- Oh great. Call me when you're done considering
. I may
- Why do you not like me?
. It's not that, it's just that at times I just can stand you, muhuhahahahah. Sorry but that was jut waiting to blurt itself out. Alright I'll give you the DVD
- Thank you, And God save Maggie
Thursday, January 18, 2007
Tuesday, January 09, 2007
Yaargh, he was eaten by a tyranosaurus who also ended up with his lady love. Of course once Yaargh knew that the reptile was preferred over him he would have gladly placed his neanderthal head in the flint smasher. So being the rather stubby dinner for Rex didn't feel that bad. Of course the bateria, paleozoic ones, in the lizard's saliva would've happily colonised his gonads (that's where they bite) and killed him and his neighbours with the gangarene gas. But then the neighbours were all dead, thanks to a ravenous T-Rex and a faulty flint smasher.
As Yaaargh passed into afterlife he added another 'a' to his name, to grow as an individual he would say. That is if you met him and to do so you'd have to end up in the nether regions of a neanderthal world, the thing they called Rhumba. Today, however, we have a sophisticated hell system where everyone has a no-exit booking etc."Hmph!"
Tuesday, January 02, 2007
This thing has been lying pending for over a year now.
The website that brings more to its readers.
There is a name - Offguard, courtesy Supriya (www.roswitha.blogspot.com). So the elusive URL would be www.offguard.net
What happens here?
Everyday that I delay, procastinate and give other excuses, long office hours, personal life in a mess, lost and bored or any other excuses my rather fertile brain conjures up will be documented in full or brief, whichever comes first.
So it is out in the open, anonymity aside.