Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Plug Me In

There are a few magazines that, I think, are the reason why people still hanker for the printed word. Wired in one of them, brilliant layout, amazing photographs and feature pieces that you'd want to file for future references. There, however, is a niggling problem with the magazine. It has an unenviable track record of non-delivery, not not delivering on promised ideas, but just simply not turning up at your doorstep, or mailbox, or wherever these glossies turn up. I would never know, I still haven't gotten my issue/s. For the record I had paid up sometime in March and was told that the delivery would commence within 8 weeks. I'm waiting to get Wired.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you just live in the wrong house, and haven't realized it yet?

    ReplyDelete