Saturday, August 19, 2006

Ewwgenics and Milla

Can Milla Jovovich sing? I'm not sure about that but she can sure hum and lull me to sleep. She can also act and emote and send me to bed, alone. Its a little sad but I think she won't be a bigg (inspired by Digg) hit with me. Sorry Milla, or is it a single L, sorry anyway, you killer of zombies, you forgotten Saint, you carbon namesake.

There was a peep and a request. I'll let them take over. "Them who" you ask? Well, last night they came back and claimed their own. Today they demand an audience, I give you 'Dot' and 'Dash'...here take.

. Finally we're here

- What are you so gung-ho about?

. Because I have someone other than you to speak to

- And what matter of great import were you going to convey out here

. That you're a queen

- Queen Sheeba, you dimwitted single point of existence

. Hah! A queen all the same. Do you realise how ridiculous you look with that feather boa on you? It either hangs limp down your sides or is spread along you length

- Its a wonder to talk about length. You're the same standing, sitting or lying down. Really, don't you realise that I exist in many more dimensions than you do

. Now don't start on eugenics like that slick haired German. Your kind would've been sent to the shredder as well

- Oh, I'll just swing away when convenient. Do you have an Orkut account by any chance?

. No can't get a .@gmail.com I hate these companies that discriminate

- I heard AOL is giving away free accounts, I got one, its called crudesuppledreams@aol.com. I just twitter when the pingy voice goes 'You've got male'

. Fag

Well that's all they had for now, I may have more about what Milla Jovovich is missing here, other than the obvious double Ds, but does anyone care?

No comments:

Post a Comment