Jingle bell frock is what Santa wears right??
Would anything I say be taken as true gyan? Then I'd start spouting vacant wisdom a la Oprah Chopra.
Anyway the answers to the last kweez are up and as Supriya said they were quite Google friendly.
Just you wait people. The next one is what any Parsi would call 'g***d fadoo'
What laws were stated in the 1942 short story called 'Runaround'? Bonus for anyone who spells out these laws.
- The laws of Robotics. I guess this was the easiest of the lot. I'm not going to give each of these laws and trust me no one wants to test my Asimov fundae.
Melinda and Bill Gates and Bono were the TIME people of the year for 2005. Who was TIME 'Man' of the year in 1988?
- The Endangered Earth was the Time blah of the year for '88
Which product, extensively used nowadays, did Immanuel Nobel, father of Alfred Nobel, invent?
- Plywood da. Son makes bombs father makes wood variant
Dismas- __________- Getas. Simple fill in the blank
In chess, which move’s notation is 0-0-0?
- Castle on the queen's side. Immensely guessable this was
What was the Treaty of Park Avenue? Who were the signatories? (If anybody says FRIENDS I'll put an embargo on them)
- Asimove and Arthur C Clarke. Good little extra tidbit by Jehangir
Name the brothers whose first names were James and William who made the first milk supplement using malted barley and wheat flour?
In 1955, Theodor Geisel was awarded an authentic doctorate by his alma mater, Dartmouth College even though he had earlier conferred a similar degree upon himself. How do we know him better?
- Dr Suess, very Supriya kind of poet
Which well-known fictional character hails from the village of Talsonapur?
The playing surface in this sport can be made of any material as long as it answers to this specification: a standard ball, dropped on to it from a height of 12 inches must rebound to a height of 9 -10 inches. Which sport?
- Table tennis
What famous retort was made to the following exclamation: "Goodness, what diamonds!"?
- Goodness has nothing to do with it.
What's with the dearie Jeh, you have a feather boa with you?