1] Start off with a simple, standard music question. I know my 100 is safe so I'll hazard easy questions. Name the artist/bandlthat recorded this song: "They foxymophandlemama, that's me?"
- Pearl Jam
2] What is a violoncello?
-A cello, a bass instrument used in classical music. Keep tapping the G
3] From what platform does the 'Chattanooga Choo Choo' leave Pennsylvania station?
- 29, "Chattanooga Choo Choo" was a Glenn Miller big-band/swing song featured in the 1941 movie Sun Valley Serenade
4] For whom did Colonel Tom Parker act as manager?
- Elvis Presley. This one was very easy
5] In the Beatles song "Elanor Rigby", what is Elanor Rigby's profession?
- Church Cleaner, simple if she sweeps stuff from the church then she's gotta be a cleaner
6] Reginald Dwight:Norman Cook::-----------:-----------, gimme the names of these artistes.
- Elton John and Fatboy Slim
7] What can we credit DJ Kool Herc with?
-Inventing Rap music
8] Who was the first musician allowed to play an electric guitar on TV ?
- It was Tony Sheridan. He was the lead singer with 'The Beat Boys' comprising Paul McCartney, John Lennon, George Harrison and Pete Best! A curlig googly wasn't it?
9] Why has Motley Crue been banned from NBC?
- Crue will not appear on NBC again because of singer Vince Neil's use of obscenity when wishing bandmate Tommy Lee a Happy New Year on the Tonight show with Jay Leno. Americans are prudes, prudish in a soap dish. Tommy Lee is not the only bad boy now.
10] What are the three primary woods used in the construction of a Gibson Les Paul Standard Electric Guitar?
- The standard Les Paul uses mahogany for the body, over which you have a AA maple. The neck is also mahogany with a rosewood fingerboard. Very funda innit?
The bonus answers can still be cracked. For those who don't know the funda anyone who gets all the bonus answers. Gets Rs 500 at the end of the month.